Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monday January 11 and Tuesday January 12

Monday I did the stairmaster for one hour and 12 minutes, I went 6.26 miles.  Tuesday I did the treadmill for an hour and 28 minutes (I got sucked in by the Biggest Loser) I walked 5 minutes, then ran 3.1 miles and then walked a while at 4.0 and then ran another 5  minutes.  I ended up walking at 3.8 at 5 incline for all but the last 5 minutes.  I did 6.41 miles when all was said and done.  I did the 5k of my workout in 36 minutes.  I wasn't going for speed, I am not fast, but it took me a while to warm up and the run didn't feel good until about half way through.  so my total miles for the year are 33.87.  Miles for the week, 12.67 and it's only been two days.  Challenge weeks go from Monday to Sunday.  I have been going to the gym about 8 pm because it is so packed with New Year's Resolution people all other times.  It is so hard to go that late, but I hate going and having to wait.  I am aiming for 6 miles a day, which may be high, but I will see if I can keep it up.

0 comments: