Thursday, March 4, 2010

146.62

So far, as of February 28, I have gone 146.62 miles this year.  I really love the challenge of the challenge, and it helps me want to get in more miles every week.  I have gotten into the thick of my half marathon training, so miles are harder to come by with the plan I am on. (which is really hard for me to no do more than I am supposed to)I have long runs on Saturdays and Wednesdays and Sundays off, so those days really eat into my mileage potential, but I am really excited about the race.  I have a 6 mile run scheduled for this weekemd, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so I am hopeful.  I have really been enjoying running outside even though it is chilly here.  I hate the treadmill, but am thankful I have it as an option.  Soon, when it is lighter later, there will be no need for it anymore, Yay! 

0 comments: